weight tracker

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Tucson


My dad had a Dr. appt. today in Tucson. Darren was supposed to go with him but Darren kind of threw out his back (again) poor guy. He is going to the Dr. tomorrow to find out why. I hope everything is okay. Well since he hurt himself I got to go in his place. We get in the car and try setting up the GPS Unit, Crud, it doesn't work. Ran to Walmart to get a new charger, it doesn't fit. Scratch that idea, we will just have to find our way the old fashion way. Yeah me, I found my way to Mi Nidito's without the GPS. The reason Darren really wanted to go was because he wanted Mi Nidito's. too bad sucker. j/k. Don't worry, I brought some home for him. I kept thinking we would just have to get our food to go because the wait would be so long. The wait was only five minutes. SWEET. We sit down get our drinks which somehow the waitress thought we wanted lemonade. After we get our food it wasn't as good as I remembered. Haylie wouldn't even take a second bite. She started scraping what was in her mouth off her tongue. Then some other waitress drops off a couple drinks, a water and an iced tea. definetly not what we ordered, so we put it on the edge for the elusive waitress. Where did she go? Dad got up with Haylie when we finished eating and guess what. Remember that Iced Tea, of course Dad turns Haylie and her foot kicked it right at me. I don't think the host had ever seen a pregnant lady move so quick, it barely got the side of me. WHOOH! All in a great day of Carla Mishaps.

0 comments: