weight tracker

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Graham County Fair

This weekend was Fair weekend. We went to the fair saw some exhibits and watched the Parade. Below are the fabulous pictures. Haylie walked for most of the time. But when she got tired she just sat down in the middle walkway.
Haylie liked the sheep as long as it didn't turn around. Once it did she went running.
This is the juggler with his lighted somethings just right after he set himself on FIRE.
and here he dropped a pin. I don't thin he was a very good juggler, but he was still funny to watch.
I played the dart game hit al three and still only got one of the small toys on the bottom LAME!
YES ON PROP 102

Here is the juggler at the parade
If you look closely that kid was trying to get out of the cart.
Don't we look cute
Hooray for the Helicopter
Cute little mini horses
I'm ready
Let's Dance
I think she looks so cute
My beautiful family
Stiltwalkers
I love the old lady look
Don't we love the curlers
Cheese!!
She just sat down in the grass waiting for the parade to start.

2 comments:

Kiera said...

Hey Darren, I saw your blog on Kelly and Sterlings, it's so cute! I just wanted to say that your little daughter is gorgeous and Congratulations on number 2:) That's so excited! You guys are such a cute family!!

Hiatt Family said...

Hey Carla! I can't believe you found me. You beat me to it. :) It will be fun to see what you are up to!
-Anjane'