weight tracker

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Bryan's Baby Blessing

We blessed Bryan on Sunday. It was alot of fun having family in town. We miss those who were unable to make it.
Bryan and Steel in their matching outfits. 2months to 2weeks Bryan is a definitely my chunky monkey. Bryan and Grandma the Great.

Bryan in his blessing outfit. Out of all the pictures I took this one was my favorite. He is saying don't mess with my swagger.
The Melser's.
That's my big man and my little man.
Four Generations. Grandpa the Great, Darren, Grandpa Griffith and Bryan
The Men who helped with the blessing. From left to right: Grandpa the Great, Grandpa Griffith, Sterling Palmer, Travis Melser, Levi Melser, Chuck Melser, Darren holding Bryan, and Papa Melser.
I am really thankful for those that came and those who helped with brunch.

0 comments: