weight tracker

Friday, November 14, 2008

I have been tagged.....

8 favorite shows....
1. Bones
2. Gilmore Girls
3. Dancing with the Stars
4. So you think you can Dance
5. Lingo
6. American Idol
7. The Dish
8. Mick Mouse Clubhouse (1/2 hour of sanity)

8 things I did yesterday......
1. Woken up by Haylie of course
2. Got Ready
3. Went to Work
4. Walked to and from Post Office
5. Went Home for Lunch
6. Walked to and from Banks
7. Went Home
8. Got my Hair done

8 things to look forward to....
1. Thanksgiving
2. Denise's Wedding
3. Christmas
4. Moving to Gilbert
5. Sleeping in my KING size bed(I need room note my early post)
6. Watching Haylie grow up
7. Having Bryan
8. 4 weeks until I no longer have to go to work

8 favorite restaurants....
1. Red Robin
2. Casa Manana
3. Chalo's
4. Denise's! :)
5. Jumbo's
6. Applebees
7. Rigatoni's
8. King Wok

8 things on my wish list.....
1. A healthy Baby!
2. To be able to put my own pants on in March :)
3. To have Happy Holidays
4. More maternity pants!
5. For Darren to figure out what he wants to do for a living...
6. A Good nights sleep
7. To be able to deal with the stress of two children instead of one.
8. A rewarding future!

8 people to tag.....
Whoever would like to be tagged.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! Thanks for posting it ;)